With offices in London, Hong Kong, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai, disguise (formerly d3 technologies) is a developer of collaborative visualisation, and playback tools designed to help artists and technologists turn concepts into reality.
disguise works with some of the world’s most talented visual designers working on the largest and most complicated of projects, including concert tours for artists including U2, Rolling Stones, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Ed Sheeran; live events including Coachella; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; and a growing number of films, live TV broadcasts, corporate and entertainment events.
Bubble Agency began working with disguise as PR support at IBC2018 and secured a retained contract almost immediately after the show. As IBC2019 approaches, Bubble continues to successfully handle and support disguise’s global PR efforts, including (but not limited to) producing and pitching content, supporting and coordinating tradeshow and press events, reinforcing key company PR objectives, and handling day to day press activities of disguise.
STRATEGY AND PLAN
- Grow the disguise brand name following the rebrand from d3 technologies
- Increase disguise awareness as a solutions provider to the broadcast and film sectors
- Regular writing and distribution of press releases, case studies, customer stories, etc.
- Oversee distribution and placement of disguise news in global publications
- Detailed communications plan to coordinate with project and news pipeline
- Arrange and organise events, trade shows, interviews, and press conferences
- Created annual editorial calendar
- Actively pitch and secure editorial opportunities
- Diligently pitch disguise for relevant industry awards
Tracked over 12 months
- 267 pieces of worldwide coverage in over 30 key publications
- Support for 7+ global trade shows spanning AV, broadcast, and film markets
- Organised 60 press meetings and interviews
- Pitched disguise for 40 editorial features
- Produced 55 pieces of content
- Secured 5 Award Wins