IT specialist Arvato Broadcast Systems, part of the global Bertelsmann group, has retained Bubble’s PR services since 2017. The company recently approached Bubble with a brand marketing assignment, to evaluate the perception of its project management tool EditMate in the market place and how its current branding relates to its audiences, and to create and deliver a marketing campaign based on the results.
To examine and assess EditMate’s brand values and benefits. To create a marketing campaign that would talk to EditMate’s audiences in the most effective ways. To deliver the marketing campaign and materials, reaching global audiences within the specified budget and KPIs.
STRATEGY AND PLAN
- Bubble hosted a one-day branding workshop at Arvato’s HQ
- Created a messaging matrix with themes and statements to use in the marketing campaigns
- Created four visual campaigns for use in different marketing channels and to different audiences
- Researched and devised a marketing campaign and budget using industry associations and trade magazines, email campaigns, social media and PR
- Wrote and produced two whitepapers, a blog piece and copy for the email campaigns
- Created web landing pages within the Arvato/Bertelsmann templates
- Created all social media content including videos, images and text and posted to main social media channels, including post boosting and PPC
- Delivered all of the content to various parties within a two month timeframe and on budget
- The content from the branding workshop was used throughout the campaign and is now used in all of Arvato’s marketing activity for the product as well as market intelligence for the sales teams
- The direct email campaigns had an above average open rate
- The social media campaign delivered a consistent increase in followers and click-throughs to the whitepapers, resulting in over 300 leads