I was bought up in my marketing career with the term ‘Marketing Mix’ and in my home life making cakes – so here is a hopefully useful article talking about both.
Cake first, of course. A cake is only possible if you have all of the basic ingredients, you can add chocolate chips or sprinkles, but those are the extras. And that is how you should think about your marketing. Choosing which cake to have based on who you are sharing it with is your strategy, measuring and setting out your ingredients is your budgeting and planning, mixing the cake is the implementation, and eating it is your measurement.
To maximise your business communications, you need a combination of all marketing elements – these can be PR, digital marketing, events, social media, PPC, SEO, email campaigns, merchandise, your branding etc. For some stakeholder groups, you might need a bigger focus on one of them, i.e. social media, but you should never look at them just on their own.
Timing is also important, and at times, there can be the need for a bigger focus on one element of the mix. As we know, currently the events ingredient will be on the back burner, but virtual events and planning for life post-covid is important, as events can be one of the most effective ways to achieve your goals.
So why work with a full-service agency? Because it has many benefits. Back to my cake analogy; we can make sure you source quality ingredients, in just the right amounts, and oversee the entire process from start to finish. And we know a lot of different recipes for a lot of different cakes.
Some of the main benefits are as follows:
1) Consistency and ease of communications – when working on a marketing and PR project, Bubble will always have a Project Manager who is the main point of contact on each account. This will allow you to have one point of contact who will be fully aware of every stage and will also be able to ensure that what is being produced and communicated is consistent
2) 360-degree view – It will allow us, and you, to work on the full strategy together and make decisions holistically
3) Cost/time savings – if you only have to brief one agency you are going to save yourself time and money. Additionally, you can probably get a better deal from an agency if they are your sole partner
4) Expertise – A full-service agency, like ours, will be embedded in the sectors that you work in so can offer you far more than marketing a lot of the time – as we say we transform businesses with our knowledge and network.
Who can offer these services within an agency? This will vary, and for us at Bubble we believe in bringing experts to our team, either as a full-time Bubble or as a partner agency. Our designers are a separate company, as are our PPC and SEO partners, we use a great range of experienced freelancers throughout our Big Bubble and have a brilliant in-house team. We have carefully selected our partners and we know they are aligned to our type of clients and budgets, which is very important.
What we offer is as follows and we can also turn our hands to many other things too…
- Marketing – audits, planning, strategy, budget creation, timelines and implementation
- PPC and SEO campaigns delivered by our expert partners
- Lead generation through digital marketing
- Messaging and branding workshops
- Company or product re-brands from start to finish and everything in between
- Our No Head Count Required service provides an experienced dedicated marketing person to suit your needs, and for as many days a week or month as you need
- Social media — audits, planning, training and campaigns
- Website builds – from design and content writing to build
- In-house translation services
- Media training from our industry experts
- A full spectrum of writing services from our in-house technical writers
- The Ideas Factory – giving you one-off access to our industry knowledge and network
- Events organisation – from tradeshow stand builds to product launch events, customer open days, parties, and staff training
So, what are the benefits of a full-service PR Agency? We get great results, we have years and years of industry knowledge, the team are passionate about what they do and how they do it, and above all we love the industries we work in. We also make a mean cake.
For a free PR and Marketing consultation from Bubble Agency, click here: https://bubbleagency.com/free-pr-marketing-consultation/