Covatic provides highly compliant, ethical and future-proofing solutions that are attractive to companies wanting to address audiences more effectively in a fast-changing digital privacy landscape. The solution offered by Covatic leads the way for broadcasters, helping them build engagement strategies, sell programmatic advertising and drive subscriptions, without ever needing to capture a user reference.
In March 2022 the Covatic team approached Bubble to help them prepare and secure sales meetings at NAB Show 2022, where they would be showcasing the Covatic solution globally for the first time.
Bubble created and implemented a full 360 marketing and PR campaign dedicated to securing prospect meetings, booking partner meetings, arranging and manning press appointments, and much more.
BUBBLE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Marketing support with…
- Emails: writing, designing and sending emails to secure sales appointments
- Social media (both organic and paid): Creating a social media strategy for the show which led to their most successful post to date. A lead-generating LinkedIn campaign was also conducted, again drawing more attention to their NAB stand and how to book an appointment to engage with them. This support was provided during the show in person, as well as before and after the show too
- Website: increasing their website traffic through the email and social media actions
- Event ideas and general support
PR Support with…
- Press appointments: Securing these with suitable press at NAB and being onsite to facilitate these
- Case studies: Working with the Covatic team and their customer to write a case study that highlights the challenge that the customer faced and how Covatic helped to solve this
- White papers: Working with the Covatic team to identify a relevant topic and build out a compelling narrative
- Awards: Bubble supported Covatic in submitting an entry for the NAB Show Product of the Year Award; the revolutionary A-Type product subsequently went on to win in the Monitoring and Measuring Tools category
- Press releases: Writing, distributing and securing global coverage pre and post NAB
As a result of the collective efforts, the campaign achieved a total of 25 pieces of coverage in suitable publications in key regions, including the US and EMEA, across the months of April-June. Moveover Covatic were also able to gain high profile new sales leads, and were delighted with the project delivery, and award firstname.lastname@example.org