The Bubble team is expanding and we’re currently looking for a host of roles. If you’re interested in working in a no-nonsense boutique communications agency, with global offices and clients, please read on.
Why work at Bubble?
- Gain valuable experience in PR, marketing, events organisation and digital
- Be part of a rapidly growing team
- We’re independent, so a lot more flexible than other agencies and can make quick decisions
- We believe in doing things differently, and creating ‘big ideas’ for our clients
- As a full-service agency, we’re true partners to our trusted clients
- Chance to get under the skin of the exciting broadcast, media and AV industry
- Flexi-working, good holiday package and bonus package
- Personal career development and training plan supported by our HR Director
- Opportunity to travel
- We’re a sociable and hardworking bunch who are passionate about the industry we work in and thrive on getting results
What makes a good Bubble?
Someone that is organised, energetic, passionate, fun, hard-working, likes travelling, responsive to people’s needs, quick thinking, can juggle a few balls and if you ask our MD someone that can be on her pub quiz team!
We are currently recruiting for the following roles
– Account Manager, Please visit this link for the full job description: http://bit.ly/2Q06z8M
– Junior Account Executive, Please visit this link for the full job description: http://bit.ly/2Sj8ZvP
– Office Manager/Personal Assistant to MD, Please visit this link for the full job description: http://bit.ly/2PtrZGI
– Business Development Manager, Please visit this link for the full job description: http://bit.ly/2QvO5bK