France – 25 August 2022: Synchronized, the industry-leading ‘In-Video Intelligence’ service provider, will be showcasing the full capabilities of its Smart-Video platform at IBC 2022, in Amsterdam from September 9th to 12th. The company’s debut at IBC as an exhibitor continues the momentum for a start-up that has already achieved AWS Machine Learning Competency status in Applied AI and seen the IVI platform adopted by French broadcaster TF1 and M6, new adoptions will be announced shortly.
Synchronized’s IVI platform transforms linear and passive videos into interactive videos as flexible and powerful as hypertext. It does this using proprietary AI/ML tools to understand the content of a video and enrich it with immediate usable metadata. Once enriched, these videos are as interactive as a hypertext document, with search, indexing, browsing, and web capabilities.
At IBC, media professionals will have the chance to see the full power of the Synchronized In-Video Intelligence suite in action. From a Smart-Thumbnails service that automates the process of high-quality video thumbnail creation to the Smart Ad-breaks feature that ensures automatic placement for ad breaks in a video, visitors can explore how their editorial workflows can be augmented and streamlined with cutting edge AI assisted automation.
Robert Cloudt, Chief Revenue Officer, Synchronized, commented, “We are tremendously excited to be joining the industry for the first time as an exhibitor at IBC and demonstrating how our innovation is delivering reliable automation of repetitive manual editorial tasks while maintaining a consistently high-quality user experience and expanding monetization opportunities for broadcasters.”
IVI features demonstrated at IBC:
- Smart-Thumbnails – automating the thumbnail creation process will positively impact user engagement and ROI
- Smart-Binge – automates in-out time codes for placement of binge watch, skip intro and extro buttons
- Smart-Ad Breaks – automatic finding of best spots to put your midroll without breaking UX
- Public-Figure – automates search & discovery of VIPs within the content to optimize SEO and assist clip editing
- Smart-Segmentation – automates the creation of playlist to easily find topics of interest in, for example, a newscast or reality show
- Smart-Labeling – automates the creation of semantic keywords for SEO and playlist optimization
- Smart-Preview – automates automatic creation of highlights, summaries, and promos
To see the In-Video-Intelligence platform in action on Stand #2.B39h, you can book a demo by contacting Allison Bey at Allison.Bey@synchronized.tv