The Bubble team love the industry we service and the community we are part of, and more so than ever, we know how essential it is to keep communicating and staying connected with your customers. With IBC and many other tradeshows being cancelled in 2020 we know that your traditional marketing activities are going to have to change and the importance of finding new leads for your pipeline in new ways.
We have broken our services down into three sections, listed below – as there is no IBC this year these activities don’t need to be limited to one week in September and can run from now until the end of 2020 (or further if need be).
This list isn’t exhaustive as we are still working on ideas and exploring this new world – we will keep in touch and inform you of these.
With IBC cancelled, you might be delaying your news, but the press still have pages to fill and want to hear from you. As we did with NAB, Bubble will work with the other industry PR agencies to collaborate on a diary of virtual press events, making it easier for exhibitors and the press to find the news and avoid clashes. We will also be supporting the press throughout this time with a whole range of activities to replicate our IBC press office experience.
Our Virtual IBC package includes:
- Zoom webinar – a 15-minute opportunity to connect with the press and present/demonstrate your news
- Telephone interviews – a series of one-to-one interviews with key journalists
- Working with all of the publishers on their offerings as they aim to replicate this important event in the calendar
- IBC Daily and IBC365 – working directly with these important titles to get your messages out to them
- Bubble Briefing – a short questionnaire with all of our IBC clients, published on the Bubble website and driven through our social media channels
- Potential press day in London and LA, depending on government directives
You may have a full marketing plan or have nothing at all planned – we are here to help you, whatever stage you are at. This can include:
- Marketing Plan – a three-month strategy, plan and budget for replacing IBC – how will you communicate with your current customers and prospects, how will you find new leads, how will you nurture those leads and turn them into sales?
- Digital Marketing – working with us and our expert partners for PPC, SEO and lead generation campaigns
- Virtual Exhibition Stand – we are working with three different providers of virtual exhibition stands to create ways for online visitors to see your products and services and connect with you. All have varying elements, pricing and requirements
- The Virtual IBC kit – we have a range of ideas for items that you can send out to your customers at this time, depending on your budget
- Clearboard Videos – we can work with you to create a Clearboard video such as the following https://vimeo.com/412108630 these will be done from a site in the UK and various sites in the US
- The Bubble Little Black Book – we transform businesses with our network and knowledge, and can work with you to make valuable introductions
Bubble has been successfully producing events for over 20 years, and we have been following closely how the world is going to be hosting events – virtually and physically – in the future. Some of these depend on guidelines and restrictions.
- Virtual Roundtables – using Bubble’s extensive industry network we can create a virtual roundtable for you – we would manage the technology, suggest attendees and speakers and create all of the marketing and communications around the event
- Special Events – either at your office or a hired location – we can organise a small, high level event with key customers and press – all with social distanced measures in place
We will also be delivering our now famous ‘We Should Have Been At A Tradeshow Quiz’!
We look forward to working with you on your IBC Plan B(ubble).
Sadie Groom/Kelli Neve-Read on firstname.lastname@example.org