Tyngsboro, Mass. – November 09, 2021 – The infrastructure supporting live productions is gradually changing from mainly SDI Video to IP networks, as more computer-generated content, new IP cameras and other NDI or IP sources become commonplace.
The result is that we are now having to integrate a mix of SDI, HDMI and IP Video sources and to serve this new hybrid world, Broadcast Pix™ is launching its latest Integrated Production Solution, MX Hybrid.
- 8 Network/IP + 3 SDI (HD/4K) + 1 HDMI/SDI/Analog inputs
- 4 (2 SDI + 2 NDI™) Program and Aux assignable outputs
- 6 Keyers with DVEs and chromakey
- Remote “Browser-Based” and “Easy-To-Operate” User Interfaces
- GuestPix remote guest integration
- Integrated Chat and Intercom
- Enhanced macros to automate repetitive tasks and ensure consistency of production
- Built-in streaming, recording and audio mixing
- Hardware that fully supports 1080p/60 and 4K
“We are very pleased to announce MX Hybrid, the latest product in our range of easy-to-use live production solutions,” said Graham Sharp, CEO, Broadcast Pix. “The feature rich, future proof and flexible MX Hybrid will serve the production needs of government, broadcast, live events, and visual radio users – well into the future with its hybrid input configuration and video format agnostic support. We are offering competitive upgrades to existing users and coupled with our customer support packages, we are fulfilling our vow never to leave any customer behind.”
Upgrade your production experience today – to the easiest to use, simplest to install, most flexible 4K compatible product on the market!
The MX Hybrid is now available to order for $19,995 US MSRP and will begin shipping in late 2021.
To learn more, visit www.broadcastpix.com.