- Redefining the viewing experience: From high QoE OTT to a virtual lounge to immersive glasses to low-latency targeted ads, Ateme’s stand W1517 takes audience experiences to the next level.
- Creating new opportunities for monetization: with solutions for personalization and low-latency dynamic ad insertion.
- Reducing daily spend: with more efficient streaming, NextGen TV, smart distribution, and cloud contribution.
Las Vegas, March 23rd 2023- Ateme will return to the 2023 NAB Show Centennial in Las Vegas, USA, from 15th to 19th of April, to showcase its profit-boosting end-to-end solutions for video processing and delivery. This year’s new solutions offer unmatched quality of experience, new monetization opportunities, and greater efficiencies that reduce costs and energy consumption.
The global leader in video compression, delivery and streaming solutions with innovation at its core will focus on new capabilities using technologies such as AI, 5G, and the cloud to bring more efficient and sustainable ways of delivering video.
Ateme’s stand (W1517) in the Las Vegas Convention Center will present demos to discover how to captivate audiences and boost profitability with:
- Increased audience engagement through enriched push notifications of the best moments
- Better social interaction while watching video in a virtual lounge
- New in-stadium experiences based on 5G delivery
- Low-latency dynamic ad insertion, for optimal monetization of high-value sports events
- More efficient video delivery leveraging new codecs, cloud technologies and end-to-end efficiencies
Remi Beaudouin, Chief Strategy Officer at Ateme, states: “Our participation in the NAB Show 2023 is focused around the viewer’s experience. In the current competitive environment, with audiences exposed to live streaming, it’s more necessary than ever to offer personalized features that will allow for the best quality of experience with the lowest latency and increasing monetization opportunities. We are proud to say that we offer solutions to deliver the best content experience, adapted to each specific need.”
Ateme is a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions, helping tier-one content providers, service providers and streaming platforms boost their viewers’ engagement and reduce churn.
Leveraging an R&D task force that is unique in the video industry, Ateme’s solutions power sustainable TV services, improve end-users’ quality of experience, optimize the total cost of ownership of TV/VOD services, and generate new revenue streams based on personalization and ad insertion. Beyond offering technological agility, Ateme partners with its customers, offering flexible business models that match their financial priorities.
Find out more: www.ateme.com.
ABOUT NAB Show
NAB Show® is the unrivalled event for content professionals in the media, entertainment and technology ecosystem; for those seeking to create superior audio and visual experiences; and for those striving to drive listeners and viewers in larger numbers for greater reach. Designed to enhance this in-person experience and continue the conversation, NAB Amplify™ is a dynamic, year-round digital platform for the industry to engage with the global community through an innovative and interactive online experience.