Bubble is a no-nonsense boutique marketing and PR agency that specialise in the Media and Entertainment Industry, including broadcast, film, vfx, AV and sports, technology and services. We are looking to expand our US presence with a new Account Manager, that will be responsible for client and press relations as well as some new business activities. Ideally this person will be based in LA, NY or Boston areas and the role can be based remotely or in an office.
We believe in doing things a bit differently. We love our clients, big ideas, and working in a creative team. As a full service agency we are true partners of our trusted clients so it’s your opportunity to get under the skin of the industry and get involved. The right candidate will enjoy being part of a sociable team, be passionate about broadcast, communication, technology and brands. With some experience of having worked in a PR or marketing role (in-house or agency) this individual will bring a good energy positive, can-do attitude, great written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like more information or are interested in this role please send a covering note or video explaining why you want to be a Bubble, and your CV to email@example.com
- Minimum 3-5 years PR or Marketing experience
- Demonstrate an understanding and passion for broadcast and/or AV or Sports technology/services
- Be able to think on feet and juggle lots of plates and use lots of other sayings!
- Be willing and able to work a tradeshow – our industries love them!
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media landscape
- Understand the difference between B2B and B2C PR
- Be active on social media
- Have good energy positive, can-do attitude
- Solid good written and verbal communication skills