––NDI®-enabled AV over IP products from leading manufacturers include PTZ cameras, converters, lecture capture recorders, digital signage, computer graphics, media servers, video wall controllers and more, all in one booth at ISE 2019––
AMSTERDAM, ISE Stand 10-K160—January 30, 2019—At the Integrated Systems Europe 2019 tradeshow next week, NewTek will display more than a dozen selections from the world’s largest ecosystem of AV over IP products. The common factor among the products on display is NDI®, NewTek’s royalty-free video over IP standard allowing these and thousands of other NDI-enabled products to autodetect each other over a standard 1GB Ethernet network. More than a thousand NDI-enabled solutions are in the hands of millions of customers today, making NDI the world’s largest IP video ecosystem.
“The AV world is moving now to IP video which means computers, software and networks. The good news for system integrators and customers is that NDI is software centric, developed from the minds of software engineers, it’s free, and it’s already in the hands of millions of people,” said Michael Kornet, executive vice president and general manager of NDI for NewTek.
Among the products on display at the NewTek booth will also be shown at each manufacturer’s stand where listed below including:
- Atomos – AtomX Encoder/Decoder on 8-G352
- BirdDog – Encoder/Decoder and PTZ Camera on10-N60
- Dataton – WATCHPAX on 12-E90
- Exterity – AvediaStream Transcoder on 10-K163
- Deltacast – DELTA-neo N2H on 8-M365
- LiveExpert – LiveCG Broadcast on 8-S288
- Lumens – PTZ Camera on 2-B95
- Magewell – ProConvert Converter on 8-G430
- PTZOptics – PTZ Camera
- Panasonic – PTZ Camera on 1-H20
- Switchblade Systems -Splyce X Encoder/Switcher
- Teracue – ICUE GRID Video Wall Controller on 12-F80
In addition, NewTek will be demonstrating NDI-based lecture capture and display signage at ISE, February 5-8 at stand 10-K160.
For more information about NDI, go to https://www.ndicentral.com/.
As the leader in IP video technology, NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications, to virtually any place people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses faster than ever before.
Clients include: New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and more than 80% of the U.S. Fortune 100.
NDI is in use on millions of devices and allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP. NDI can encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. #NDIcentral
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. For more information on NewTek please visit: www.newtek.com, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr or connect with us on Facebook.
- NDI, TriCaster, TalkShow, 3Play, LightWave 3D, and Broadcast Minds are registered trademarks of NewTek, Inc.
- MediaDS, LightWave, ProTek, LivePanel, LiveGraphics, and ProServ are trademarks and/or service marks of NewTek, Inc.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.