The role has become available to be Bubble’s support superstar! This is a part-time role based in our Pinewood Studios office (though we will be re-locating to Beaconsfield area in March 2019). We are a busy, growing company and this is an important role in the company supporting the MD as well as the rest of the team and our lovely clients.
The ideal hours are three full days a week or two full days and two half days – a full day must be a Monday.
More about the role:
- A doer who understands and will buy into the benefits of building and maintaining a lean organisation which is nimble and fast paced
- Dynamic, attention to detail, fun, smart, nurturing
- Able to work on own initiative
- Understanding confidentiality and privacy of certain elements of the role
- Able to hit the ground running and happy to take control
- Hospitality – knowing venues and restaurants – understands what a good experience is / means
- Ability to prioritise tasks – no two days are ever the same
- Willing to muck in and get hands on
- Organised – a tidy, clutter free office, organised paperwork, help with organising files on computers. Spreadsheets galore!
- Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word – need to be very competent at using these so can support fully
- A good sense of humour!
- Knowledge of how to get the best out of travelling
- Managing and being able to negotiate with suppliers
- Spend company money as if it’s your own
- Look at the big picture to see what could be done to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently, thinking of what the next step should be and creating a good experience for the team as well as our clients
- As we are moving office we will need this person to be the co-ordinator for this
- PA to MD – diary management, travel, event bookings, expenses, some personal bookings, general support
- Ensuring the smooth running of the administrative duties in the office, including corresponding via email, managing phone calls
- Purchasing of team and client gifts
- First point of contact with IT company
- Managing and negotiating with suppliers such as recruitment agencies, merchandise providers
- Writing client contracts based on information given
- Preparing documents for filing
- Creating and new processes and systems that they think will be valuable
- Interview scheduling and on-boarding staff
- Database management
- Supporting book-keeper – mainly Sadie’s expenses!
Client projects to include:
- Registering for exhibitions
- Researching and booking of venues
- Sourcing merchandise
- Booking and management of hotel rooms/flights
- Onsite event support
- Managing RSVP lists
Terms of Role
The role requires a minimum of 15 hours per week and the actual working pattern can be agreed with the successful candidate depending on number of hours agreed. The role is based in the Pinewood Studios office. The candidate must be able to drive and have access to a car. Salary on application.
- 20 days holiday plus birthday off and closure over Christmas period
- Company mobile phone and laptop
Please send your CV and 100-150 words on why you think you would be a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org