Los Angeles, March 7, 2023 – TMT Insights,which specializes in professional services and software development for the media and entertainment industry, is highlighting its full range of technology solutions and industry expertise at NAB 2023. The company is holding meetings and demos at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, during each show day from April 16 to 19.
TMT is announcing:
- updates to its Polaris operational management software platform.
- recent customer engagement, including its work with the MPA’s Trusted Partner Network to develop new standards for content security.
- efforts to promote and further Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Sustainability initiatives, within the M&E industry and internally at TMT.
“Collaboration is such a key element of what we do, which is why it’s important we don’t go back to a world in which everyone pursues only their own directions and interests. The technology and operations teams within media organizations need to respond to new challenges and opportunities as they arise,” said Hannah Barnhardt, TMT Co-founder, and COO. “Our goal is to accelerate technology by making it more accessible to various groups within an organization, helping them to innovate while remaining nimble.”
TMT will conduct ongoing demonstrations of its Polaris operational management software platform, designed to give professionals a “single pane of glass” view of the entire media supply chain: ingest, localization, editing, QC and end-to-end content delivery. In addition to demonstrating Polaris, TMT will discuss its key upgrades and highlight current customer applications.
Cloud-based Content Security
TMT partnered with Trusted Partner Network (TPN) to develop its new self-serve assessment platform (TPN+), meeting the goals of:
- matching individual projects with content owners’ security requirements.
- codifying TPN assessments within the platform to create an automated gap analysis against Best Practices.
- developing meaningful improvements in terms of both efficiency and self-service for all industry stakeholders including service providers, content owners, and assessors.
DEI | Sustainability
At NAB, TMT will outline its vision for furthering diversity, equity, inclusion (DEI), and sustainability initiatives, including:
- A heightened focus on the employee experience, a positive workplace culture, and socially responsible practices.
- The company’s new memberships in Workplace Pride and the Strive to RiSE program, two leading organizations focused on LGBTIQ+ gender and ethnic inclusion in the technology and media communities
- Ongoing reviews of its company-wide activities to maintain carbon neutrality, reduce environmental impact and implement responsible purchasing policies.
During the show, Barnhardt will receive a Technology Women to Watch Award from TVNewsCheck. In its 13th year, this award recognizes those women who have significantly contributed to advancing the industry technologically and continue to do so. Of her many career achievements, most notably, Barnhardt was the first to bring to market the industry’s first cloud-native, tech-agnostic operational management platform designed specifically for media supply chain operational users.
About TMT Insights
TMT Insights is a professional services and software development company delivering leading capabilities in the digital supply chain, including media content management, cloud technology, and SaaS/D2C experiences to global media companies. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills within the media & entertainment, digital & cloud technology space, our team offers industry leading services such as strategy and CXO advisory, product ideation & innovation, cloud transformation, process re-engineering and development to our partners. As early adopters of new technologies, we embrace the power of collaboration and work with our partners to combine our guidance with action to further drive efficiency, value, and scale to their communities. www.tmtinsights.com